The following list is compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Kristina A. Sellers, 50, of Lewisport was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Christopher A. Lanham, 38, of the 1100 block of Hall Street was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $1,000.
• Copper wire worth $50 was reported stolen in a Friday burglary at Repro Indy, 630 Chuck Gray Court.
• Cologne and perfume worth $1,519 were reported stolen Friday from Ulta Beauty, 5241 Frederica St.
• Tools, a speaker, a heater, books, change and other items were reported stolen Friday in a burglary in the 1800 block of West Ninth Street.
• An unknown amount of property was reported stolen in a Sunday burglary at a home in the 600 block of East 17th Street.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Samantha J. Hamilton, 35, of Hartford was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth).
• Megan R. Rudy, 38, of Whitesville was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• An attempted burglary was reported Saturday at a home in the 10400 block of Kelly Cemetery Road.
• A cell phone was reported stolen Saturday from McDonald’s, 2306 Kentucky 144.
Kentucky State Police
• Willis B. Blue III, 33, of Henderson was charged Sunday with trafficking in marijuana (8 ounces to 5 pounds) and driving under the influence.